This program is for young men age 13-17 who desire to:
- Be invested in by excellent male Christian mentors.
- Be trained in Servant-Leadership.
- Learn experientially through serving other summer campers.
- Live in community with their brothers in Christ.
All SALT Program candidates must:
- Apply and be accepted into the program prior to May 15, 2018.
- Attend ALL SALT Development Week (Sunday, 6/10 through Friday, 6/15).
- Choose from two (or more) of these SALT Program Sessions:
- SALT Service Session I (SS1): Sunday, June 17 through Friday, June 22
- SALT Service Session II (SS2): Sunday, June 24 through Friday, June 29
- SALT Service Session III (SS3): Sunday, July 1 through Friday, July 6
- SALT Service Session IV (SS4): Sunday, July 8 through Friday, July 13
- Participants accepted in the SALT Program must pay the SALT Program Fee ($175/week) for each of the Service Sessions to help pay for food, housing, leadership staffing, & program costs. We do not charge a fee for the mandatory SALT Development Week. The minimum two week service, plus training week commitment will cost $350. All five weeks would be $700.
- Returning SALT are encouraged to participate in the whole 2017 SALT Program (all five weeks, including training). First year SALT are advised to only sign up for two service weeks.
- After being accepted, SALT Participants will be registered for their chosen session(s), and the $175/week program fee added to their account. Balance should be paid before or on the first day of any session.