At Forest Glen Springs, in Rosebud, Texas, we are now offering overnight camps. We believe that every child should get the chance to experience camp. There is something about leaping out of your comfort zone, facing fears, and making lifelong friends and memories that all culminate into the best week of summer. We also know that this environment, away from the distractions of the world, is where God really moves. We are thrilled to announce a brand-new overnight summer camp program for boys and girls that have completed 2nd through 11th grade!
What to Bring
Come ready to be active!
Campers don’t need to bring much to Forest Glen Overnight Camps. We will provide your campers with delicious meals and snacks (SERIOUSLY!). Come ready to have the best week ever!
Please keep this in mind: Your camper will need to be able to carry his or her backpack or bag from activity to activity without the continual assistance of a counselor!
- 7 days of clothing (underwear, socks, shirts, pants, shorts)
- 1 pair of pants & tall socks (for hiking)
- Swimsuit (no two pieces allowed)
- Closed-toe shoes / Hiking boots
- Sandals w/ backstrap, water shoes, or Crocs (no flip flops)
- Sleeping Bag (campers will sleep in cabins with A/C)
- 2 Towels (1 Bath & 1 Beach)
- Insect Repellent
- Water bottle / Hydration bladder
- Headlamp / Flashlight
- Laundry Bag
Do Not Pack
- Money (except on last day for camp store)
- Expensive watches or jewelry
- Toys or personal sports equipment
- Food or drinks
- Weapons of any kind
- Medication (all medication must be given to our Camp Nurse at check-in)
Snacks & Meals are Provided!
We provide delicious meals daily at 7:45AM, 11:45AM, & 5:15PM, as well as snacks at 1:15PM & 7:30PM.
PLEASE DO NOT PACK EXTRA SNACKS!