THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOUNG MEN AGE 14-17 WHO DESIRE TO:
- Be invested in by excellent male Christian mentors.
- Be trained in Servant-Leadership.
- Learn experientially through serving other summer campers.
- Live in community with their brothers in Christ.
ALL SALT PROGRAM CANDIDATES MUST:
- Apply and be accepted into the program prior to May 15, 2018.
- Attend the SALT Training Week: Sunday, 6/10 through Friday, 6/15.
- Choose from two (or more) of these SALT Program Sessions:
- SALT Program Session 1 :
- Sunday, June 17 through Friday, June 29
- SALT Program Session 2:
- Sunday, July 1 through Friday, July 13
- Participants accepted in the SALT Program must pay the SALT Program Fee ($175/week) for each of the Service Sessions to help pay for food, housing, leadership staffing, & program costs. We do not charge a fee for the mandatory SALT Development Week. The minimum two week service, plus training week commitment will cost $350. All five weeks would be $700.
- Returning SALT are encouraged to participate in the whole 2018 SALT Program (all five weeks, including training). First year SALT are advised to only sign up for one program session.
- After being accepted, SALT Participants will be registered for their chosen session(s), and the $175/week program fee added to their account. Balance should be paid before or on the first day of any session.