Join us for a meaningful weekend for Fathers & Sons at Forest Glen Camps. Father Son Weekend is an opportunity for dads & dudes to get away together and enjoy all the fun & excitement of camp. Hear from special guest speaker Jeff Springer (2012 Texas Principal of the Year & Principal of Magnolia High School), compete in tons of father/son challenges, participate in our many camp activities, and enjoy quality “man-time” together. Make memories at this awesome weekend just for dudes!
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. FOR QUESTIONS, EMAIL US AT HELLO@FORESTGLEN.ORG
Who is this event for?
Father Son Weekend is JUST FOR DUDES! Sons should be Kindergarten-12th grade (2016-2017 School Year), but College & Up are welcome to attend!
What's this gonna cost me?
Father/Adult Tickets - $100.00 per ticket
Son Tickets (K-12th) - $50.00 per ticket
What is there to do?
Come EXPERIENCE Forest Glen Camps together as Fathers & Sons!
• Canoes, Blobs, Archery, Swimming Pools, Fishing (bring your own poles!), Ziplines, Gaga Ball, Rock Climbing, Sand Volleyball, Basketball, Rope Courses & much more!
• Check out our brand new activities: ARCHERY TAG (think of paintball... with bows & arrows... arrows with foam tips) & STAND-UP PADDLEBOARDING!
• Hear from special guest speaker Jeff Springer (2012 Texas Principal of the Year & Principal of Magnolia High School).
• Our friendly, energetic staff will faciliate a ton of fun activities & games that will bring a smile to your face & help you bond together as Fathers & Sons!
• COMPETITIONS!!! Fishing competitions, sports competitions, shooting competitions, and much more!
• A MANLY MENU of food including BBQ, SAUSAGE, & more! We just might have an eating competition or two...
• We'll worship Jesus TOGETHER led by an incredible band!
What is the schedule?
This is a 3-day 2-night event, beginning at 5:30PM on Friday, Sep. 30 and ending at 11:30AM on Sunday, Oct. 2.
Where are we sleeping?
Dads will stay with their sons in air-conditioned lodges with full showers & bathrooms. Each lodge contains 8 suites w/ 2 rooms per suite joined by a shared bathroom & shower in between. Each room has 4 bunk beds. To maximize our attendance for this event, it is highly likely that you & your sons will be in a room with other fathers/sons. In the case of 1 father & multiple sons, we will do our very best to keep you all together.