Summer Day Camp - Huntsville, TX
For kids entering Kindergarten-7th Grade (2017-2018 School Year)
$225 per camper
Extended-Thursday Option - $25 per camper
Campers are grouped together by grade level. You can request campers to be together, but their age must be within one year of each other. Sibling requests are discouraged when one child is more than a year older than the other.
Session 1 - June 5-9 (The Woodlands + Huntsville)
Session 2 - June 12-16 (The Woodlands)
Session 3 - June 19-23 (The Woodlands)
Session 4 - June 26-30 (The Woodlands)
Session 5 - July 3-7 (The Woodlands + HUNTSVILLE)
Session 6 - July 10-14 (The Woodlands)
Session 7 - July 24-28 (The Woodlands)
Session 8 - July 31-August 4 (The Woodlands + Huntsville)
*Pickup Times based on location below
Forest Glen Day Camps are located on-site at our Huntsville, TX location. However, WE COME TO YOU! Each day, campers are picked up from locations in The Woodlands, TX & Huntsville, TX. Counselors sit throughout the bus to make sure the adventure to/from camp is a great experience for each camper! Every morning we provide a drop-off window that is convenient for working parents (the bus leaves at the end of the drop-off window). We will notify parents via email and our Facebook Page if there are significant delays.
THE WOODLANDS PICKUP LOCATIOn
PGA Tour superstore Parking Lot
Pickup at 7:00AM-7:20AM
HUNTSVILLE PICKUP LOCATIOn
Target Parking Lot
Pickup at 7:30AM-8:00AM
Return at 4:50PM-5:00PM
Here is a sample of a typical day at camp. Each group will rotate through a pre-selected order of activities. Every camper will have an opportunity to ride horses, zip-line, canoe, swim, shoot a bb gun, make cool camp crafts, play on the water toys at the Lagoon and much more!
8:30AM - Arrive & Group Games
8:45AM - JAM Session
9:45AM - Activity 1
11:00AM - LUNCH
12:00PM - Water Activities
1:00PM - CANTEEN
1:45PM - Activity 2
2:45PM - Activity 3
3:50PM - Camp Wrap-up
4:30PM - Departure
Thursday Late Night
Every Thursday night is Late Night at Forest Glen! Campers will have the option to stay and eat dinner and have an fun evening of games and activities. It’s different every week, so watch for the announcements. We’ll have all the participating campers to their bus stops by 8:30 pm. Parents this gives you time for a date night and gives campers a special extended time at camp! ***There is a $25 charge for Thursday Late Night.
Is my Kindergartener ready?
Please ask yourself the following questions. If one of your answers is no, then we would suggest waiting a year.
- Is your child entering Kindergarten in the next school year?
- Bathroom breaks are scheduled throughout the day. Can your child adhere to a schedule, much like a school setting?
- Is your child comfortable with being away from parents from 8:00 to 5:00?
- Nap times are not included in the day camp schedule. Is your child accustomed to nap-free days?
- Their are several activities offered during the week. Is your child willing to do the majority of the following?? Horseback riding, swimming, zipline, archery, field games, camp crafts, canoeing, walking to and from activities
- Transportation to camp is provided by bus. Will your child be comfortable with traveling on a bus?