All groups who utilize the facilities of Forest Glen under their own programming shall be in agreement with the following Statement of Faith:
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God, are inerrant in the original writings, and are the supreme & final authority in faith & life.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God & true man.
- Man was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- Jesus Christ died for all our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative & substitutionary sacrifice. All who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead in His physical body, ascended into Heaven, and is in His present life there for us our High Priest & Advocate.
- Jesus Christ will personally return to Earth in like manner as He ascended into Heaven and set up His kingdom wherein He will rule & reign in righteousness.
- All who receive by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become the children of God.
- There shall come the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust which shall result in the blessedness of the saved and the retribution of the lost.
It is essential that the group teaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order that their time at camp be used to further the spiritual purpose of Forest Glen.